🔥BUY MORE SAVE MORE🔥
|DISCOUNT OFFER||DISCOUNT CODE|
BUY 2 GET 3RD FREE
Hygiene-Key™ ENSURES NO DIRECT CONTACT WITH CONTAMINATED SURFACES
- REDUCES GERM EXPOSURE
- MINIMIZES THE RISK OF CROSS CONTAMINATION
- THE SAFER WAY TO USE PUBLIC TOUCHSCREENS, DOORS AND BUTTONS
- EASES THE FEAR OF GERMS ONCE AND FOR ALL
Use Hygiene-Key™ on DOOR HANDLES to avoid DIRECT TOUCH - Works on Most door types: levers, pulls and sliding doors
ANTIMICROBIAL BRASS ALLOY
The Hygiene-Key™ is manufactured using Copper Alloy 260, which is inherently antimicrobial because of its 62% Copper content.
- Antimicrobial products contain agents that slow or kill the growth of microorganisms including bacteria, viruses, protozoans, and fungi
- Easy to clean the Hygiene-Key™- Use steel wool or a disinfectant wipe (wipe will not tarnish or corrode the brass.)
- The use of a Copper Alloy surface is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. The Copper Alloy surface material has been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but it does not necessarily prevent cross-contamination
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day Money-Back Guarantee.*
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
Our customer service works 24/7 contact us anytime if you need assistance.UK Customer will have to pay 20% VAT at checkout.