- Do you want to hang things to make more space? But many things do not have hanging holes, and traditional hooks are easy to fall off.
- Double-sided adhesive wall hooks can carry a strong load, generally 5~6kg, and even up to 10kg for a relatively smooth surface.
No traces, no residues, no traces of the hook, it is a solid glue with no substrate, good elasticity and toughness, not easy to tear, tearing off will not leave any difficult to remove glue marks, keeping the wall clean.
Firm and stable
The adhesive sheet has a certain degree of flexibility, and the area is larger than the hook base itself, which is stronger and more reliable than any hook on the market, so there is no need to worry about it falling off.
Good weather resistance
Several degrees below zero in winter, The high temperature in summer 40 degrees. will not affect its adhesion and remain firm. Ordinary hooks are affected by high and low temperature, the viscosity is reduced, or the air intake falls off due to contraction and expansion.
One Hook for Multi-purpose Use
It is widely used in the bathroom, outdoor, kitchen, decorations including sockets, trash cans, toilet brushes, flower pots, pictures, and more. Ideal for Christmas Lights and Christmas wreath also.
Ordinary sticky hooks will fall off when exposed to water.
How to Install
- 1. Before installing the adhesive hook, please make sure the surface is clean, dry, free from dust and oil, and wipe it dry first.
- 2. Tear off the back of the protective film and your fingers don't touch the adhesive.
- 3. Paste it on any smooth surface and press it tightly to remove any bubbles.