TRAIN & IMPROVE YOUR CHILDREN'S MEMORY!
A unique game that encourages concentration, attention to detail and cooperative behaviours through a colour matching memory game.
The objective of this fun board game for kids is simple. Roll the dice to reveal color, find a matching color pin on the board and collect as many pieces as possible (when playing with other children).
- SHARPENS BABY'S BRAIN: Memory Game Chess can help to improve a baby's three-dimensional imagination, color cognitive ability and stimulate the baby's curiosity at her or his early age.
- COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT: At a young age, the game can enhance your child's brain. It improves IQ, raises bonding with parents, and makes their brains accurate. It also prevents them to depend on gadgets.
- STOPS GADGET DEPENDENCE: Spend Time with Kids, Adults, and Grandparents, STOP Kids from spending too much time on Phones and Pads.
- FOR ALL AGES: The memory chess game keeps your brain snappy and active, this prevents memory decline and other relevant health issues. A game for all members of the family, grandparents, kids, and parents!
- SMOOTH WOOD MATERIAL: Made of safe wooden material and non-toxic water paint, allow you to use with reassurance. With a painted smooth surface layer, it does not hurt kids' hands easily.
HOW TO PLAY:
(Instructions are included in the box so please don't worry about trying to memorise this description!)
Each player takes a turn to roll the dice. On each side of the dice is a colour - purple, blue, yellow, red, green or natural wood.
The player tries to find the corresponding colour on the game board by picking up one piece. If the piece matches the colour shown on the dice the player keeps it. If the piece does not match it is returned to its spot on the game board.
On the first few turns the process is essentially 'luck' as the player simply guesses where the colour could be.
After a few turns, however, increasing levels of strategy set in as children can remember seeing the colours during earlier turns. Memory comes into play not only to identify where a specific colour is hiding but also when using a process of elimination to make a logical, informed guess about where a colour is likely to be.
For younger children the main benefit of the game is its influence on memory and attention - the nature of the game encourages each child to actually remain focused and observing the turns of the other children rather than only engaging during his/her own turn.
For older children there are many opportunities for extension, such as using the game to discuss chance, data and probability within the context of a maths lesson.
🎁AMAZING GIFT IDEA: Ideal for young children as it assists in learning about team-work and game-playing. Adults and older people can play it too. Perfect for a gift on any occasion.
- Material: Top Beech Wood, Green Lacquer
- Plate Diameter: 18cm
- Chess Width: 1.5cm; Chess Height: 4.3cm
- Dice:2cm x 2cm x 2cm
- 24 x Colored Sticks (in 6 Colors)
- 1 x Dice
- 1 x Gaming Board
We truly believe that we carry some of the most innovative products at best prices, and we want you to share our belief, that's why all our products are backing out products with a risk-free ironclad 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Our customer service works 24/7 contact us anytime if you need assistance.